Allergy EHR software
Allergy and Immunology involve the diagnosis, treatment, and management of disorders related to the immune system. These conditions encompass all age group and range from very common to rare conditions. PrognoCIS understands the support and care that an Allergy doctor and their clinic provide to their patients. Our Allergy and Immunology EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and templates to match your personalized needs and provide easy access to patient history, treatment, test results and more.
Allergy EHR Software Workflow:
- Types of allergens: inhaled, ingested, contact, with reactionary causes and symptoms; risks and benefits of allergy testing.
- PrognoCIS Allergy Electronic Health Records templates to include but not limited to allergy types: food, seasonal, pet, and drug.
- Allergy skin testing and blood tests for allergies
- Treatment workflow: antihistamines, decongestants, anticholinergic nasal allergy sprays, steroid nasal sprays, allergy shots, mast cell inhibitors, dehumidifiers for allergies, leukotriene inhibitors.
- Allergy EHR software includes common HPI complaints: asthma, eczema, testing templates; environmental and food allergens.
- Patient educations materials are available: asthma triggers and management; or import your own.
- Our Allergy EHR software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified