Dermatology EHR software
Dermatologists specialize in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases of the skin, hair, and nails. Dermatologists treat over 3000 skin conditions ranging from acne to skin cancer. They are trained to carry out skin grafts, laser treatments, excision of lesions, and more. Dermatology is one of the most versatile specialties treating patients from all age groups dealing with either inflammatory, inherited, environmental, occupational or malignant skin diseases.
PrognoCIS understands the complexities in diagnosis and treatment of dermatological disorders. Our Dermatology EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and dermatology-specific templates to match the needs of Dermatologists and provide them with easy access to patient history, treatment, test results and more. Our Dermatology EHR also includes procedure templates along with Patient education materials.
Visit the American Academy of Dermatology website and find us in the AAD buyer’s guide
Dermatology EHR Software Workflow:
- Fully integrated Dermatology EHR and practice management solution; access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely. Our Dermatology EHR Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- New and returning patient treatment plans for common HPI complaints: acne rosacea and vulgaris, atypical moles; diagnostic templates: front, side, right and left lateral views; procedure templates: biopsy of skin, curettage. Patient education materials are available: basal cell carcinoma, common growths; or import your own.
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty; cloud-based or client server models deployable. Seamless communication between practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors.
- Multiple methods of data entry, such as point and click, voice and handwriting recognition; complete scheduling management and health reminders; e-prescription and lab automation. iPhone and iPad compatible; new iPhone App feature: Dragon voice recognition.
- Our Dermatology EHR is HIPAA and ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing.
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS Dermatology EHR, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the Dermatology EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests.
- No more hunting for missing charts.
Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS Dermatology EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access to the Internet using a standard web browser.