Family Practice EHR software
Family Practice is a medical specialty that offers continuing and comprehensive healthcare for individuals and families. Family Physicians conduct diagnosis, medical evaluations, and treatment in areas encompassing ongoing care, common complaints, emerging health issues, and chronic illness. They provide counseling to patients of all ages too.
A Family Practice EHR enables physicians to spend quality time with their patients. PrognoCIS understands the responsibilities of a family practitioner. Our integrated, cloud-based Family Practice EHR software is designed to create an intuitive workflow, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staffs productivity. PrognoCIS EHR delivers a wide range of benefits to Family Practitioners; customizable templates, portals, medical billing and revenue cycle management services, electronic prescriptions and click saving features. Additionally, it also provides patient education materials.
Family Practice EHR Software Workflow:
- Primary care workflow offers a wide range of diagnostic tests, therapeutic and monitoring technology, and treatments, including, annual health evaluations, blood pressure monitoring, etc.
- Family Practice EHR Software includes common complaints: asthma, bronchitis, etc.; procedure templates: cervical cone biopsy, colposcopy, etc.; anatomical diagrams; health screenings: osteoporosis, breast cancer, etc.; admin templates: Benadryl, insulin, etc.
- Patient education materials are available, such as baby’s first shots, or you can import your own.
- Fully integrated Family Practice EHR and practice management solution; access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely. Family Practice EHR software includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- New and returning patient treatment plans for common HPI complaints: asthma, bronchitis; procedure templates: cervical cone biopsy, colposcopy; anatomical diagrams: front, side, right and left lateral views; health screenings: breast cancer, osteoporosis; admin templates: Benadryl, insulin; wellness exam templates. Patient education materials are available: baby’s first shots; or import your own.
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty; cloud-based or client server models deployable. Seamless communication between practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors.
- Multiple methods of data entry implemented in Family Practice EHR, such as point and click, voice and handwriting recognition; complete scheduling management and health reminders; e-prescription and lab automation. iPhone and iPad compatible; new iPhone App feature: Dragon voice recognition.
- Our Family Practice EHR software is HIPAA and ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing.
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS Family Practice EHR, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the Family Practice EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS Family Practice EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our Famiyl Practice EHR software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS Family Practice EHR works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access to the Internet using a standard web browser.