Gastroenterology EHR software
Gastroenterology focuses on the function and diseases of the digestive tract. A Gastroenterologist possesses knowledge and expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of problems related to the gastrointestinal tract (GI) and liver.
PrognoCIS understands the complexities in the diagnosis and treatment of gastroenterological disorders. Our Gastroenterology EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and gastroenterology-specific disease management templates and procedure templates to match the needs of Gastroenterologist and provide them with easy access to patient history, treatment, test results and more along with patient education materials.
Gastroenterology EHR Software Workflow:
- Disease management templates specific to gastrointestinal cancers, gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Specialty test templates for procedures including colonoscopy, fecal occult blood testing, barium swallows, endoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, liver biopsy, upper GI endoscopy, etc.
- Our gastroenterology software includes common HPI complaints: celiac disease, diverticulitis, etc.; procedure templates: colonoscopy, EGD-flex sig, etc.; drawing diagrams: esophagus, intestinal tract, etc.; health screenings: diabetes mellitus and screening, etc.
- Patient education materials are available: celiac disease chronic hepatitis C, etc.; or import your own.
- Gastroenterology software includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions o de-identified prescriptions.
- The gastroenterology software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.