Is It Time for a New EHR Solution?
There are a few questions you should ask yourself about your current electronic health record software:
- Is it cloud-based?
- Does it integrate with labs, pharmacies?
- Is it customized for your specialty?
- Does it have telehealth/virtual support services?
- Does it have record sharing features?
- Does it include speech recognition, e-texting, and e-faxing features?
- Does it provide Clinical Decision Support services?
If you answered “no” to even one of those questions, it’s time to consider a new EHR, where each feature is designed to streamline your office workflow so you can focus on patient care. Modern EHRs include options such as Revenue Cycle Management, MACRA preparation, Patient Engagement tools, etc.
Effortless EHR Software Transition
To facilitate the transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes gathering pertinent information such as:
- provider demographics
- NPI number
- Surescripts DEA number
- coordinating billing and lab interfaces
- setting up the EHR to match their practice’s workflow
- training a point of contact at the practice on using the EHR
The implementation process typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, but it can vary from one practice to the next. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote.