Neurology EHR software
A neurologist is skilled in dealing with the complexities of the sophisticated nervous system that regulates and coordinates the entire body activities. A neurologist treats disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves, such as stroke, multiple sclerosis, infections of the brain and peripheral nervous system, and seizures.
PrognoCIS understands the intricacies involved in the treatment and care of a neurological disorder. Our Neurology EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and templates to cater to a neurologist’s personalized needs. It includes complaints of fibromyalgia, migraines; anatomical diagrams on laparoscopy, peripheral nerve; anatomical templates on CT scan, EEG report, and more. Patient education materials are also available.
Neurology EHR Software Workflow:
- Fully integrated Neurology EHR and practice management solution; access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely. Our neurology software includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- New and returning patient treatment plans for common HPI complaints: fibromyalgia, migraines; anatomical diagrams: laparoscopy, peripheral nerve; anatomical templates: CT scan, EEG report; and physical exams: neurological, mental status. Patient education materials are available: Alzheimer’s disease, cerebral palsy; or import your own.
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty; cloud-based or client server models deployable. Seamless communication between practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors.
- Multiple methods of data entry, such as point and click, voice and handwriting recognition; complete scheduling management and health reminders; e-prescription and lab automation. iPhone and iPad compatible; new iPhone App feature: Dragon voice recognition.
- Our neurology EHR is HIPAA and ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing.
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.