Obstetrics and Gynaecology EHR software
An OB-GYN Specialist takes care of some of the most important and sensitive health issues in a woman’s life. They possess special knowledge, skill and professional capability in the medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders. Most OB/GYNs are generalists who see a variety of medical conditions, perform surgery, and manage labor and delivery. Their practice consists of providing women with preventive examinations and other primary care and identifying gynecologic problems. They typically evaluate infertility, abnormal uterine bleeding, prolapse, abnormal Pap smears, pelvic pain, endometriosis, breast disorders, and more.
PrognoCIS understands the complexities of care that an OB/GYN delivers. Our EHR software with practice management solution therefore offers features, functionalities and templates that create a seamless workflow assisting OB-GYN Specialists in taking utmost care of their patients through easy maintenance of patient’s pregnancy history and prenatal care, access to common complaints, quick and easy interface with labs for tests, results, reports and e-prescription.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology EHR Software Workflow:
- Easy maintenance of patient’s pregnancy history and prenatal care; a quick view of prenatal flow record and lab results are available from the face sheet. Automated ACOG accumulates as you use the OB/GYN software.
- Access common OB/GYN complaints associated with SNOMED through our OB/GYN EHR: breast lump and common problems, decreased libido and sexual health, infertility, incontinence, vaginitis, etc.
- Use procedural templates: colposcopy, cryosurgery, dilatation and curettage, endometrial biopsy, etc.
- OB/GYN EHR software includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- Our OB/GYN EHR is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.
- Fully integrated OB-GYN EHR and practice management solution; access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely. Our OB-GYN software includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Easy use and maintenance of patient’s pregnancy history and prenatal care; a quick view of prenatal flow record and lab results are available from the face sheet. Automated ACOG, which accumulates as you use the OB-GYN EHR software. Access common OB-GYN complaints associated with SNOMED: breast lump and common problems, decreased libido and sexual health, infertility, incontinence, vaginitis; procedural templates: colposcopy, cryosurgery, dilatation and curettage, endometrial biopsy.
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty; cloud-based or client-server models deployable. Seamless communication between practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors.
- Multiple methods of data entry, such as point and click, voice and handwriting recognition; complete scheduling management and health reminders; e-prescription and lab automation. iPhone and iPad compatible; new iPhone App feature: Dragon voice recognition.
- Our OB-GYN EHR software is HIPAA and ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing.
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS OB-GYN EHR software, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition, and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the OB-GYN EHR software, PrognoCIS allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications, and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS OB/GYN EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS OB-GYN software works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access to the Internet using a standard web browser.