Ophthalmology EHR software
Ophthalmology covers the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the eye and visual system. An ophthalmologist helps preserve and improve vision in patients by examining the eyes to diagnose and treat problems. Some ophthalmologists specialize in eye surgery to correct and improve ocular disorders.
PrognoCIS helps ophthalmologists in conducting and providing comprehensive eye care. Our integrated, cloud-based EHR consists of templates focused on cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration and more. Our software is also designed to create an intuitive workflow, efficient documentation, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staffs productivity. Our EHR also delivers a wide range of other benefits; lab reports, patient portal, electronic prescriptions, click saving features and patient education materials.
Ophthalmology EHR Software Workflow:
- Eye test templates include cataracts, diabetes, glaucoma, high blood pressure, macular degeneration, with testing results 20/20 vision; ability to identify different colors; full visual field, proper eye muscle coordination; normal eye pressure and structures.
- Software includes common HPI complaints: allergic conjunctivitis, cataract; procedure templates: corneal pachymetry, ocular motility; drawing tools: glaucoma, gonioscopy; and health maintenance tests: diabetes mellitus, hypertension screening, and more.
- Patient education materials are available: dry eyes, URTI, etc.; or import your own.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.