Podiatry EHR software
Podiatrists prevent, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate abnormal conditions of the feet and lower limbs. Podiatrists perform surgery, reset broken bones, correct deformity, relieve pain and treat infections. Podiatrists also treat and alleviate day-to-day foot problems like corn and calluses, bunions, and athlete’s foot They also educate patients on proper foot care, and type of footwear to be used.
PrognoCIS understands and caters to the specific needs of a Podiatrist. Our Podiatry EHR is built with custom features, reports, and templates that provide easy access to patient history, treatment, common podiatry complaints, test results and more. Our fully integrated EHR and practice management solution also allows for quick and easy billing, enabling your practice to optimize your returns and shorten your revenue cycle.
Podiatry EHR Software Workflow:
- 60+ common podiatry complaints; HPI template captures the history of the problem and associated symptoms.
- 13 Physical, digitized diagrams related to podiatry, including dorsal, lateral, planted, medial, and posterior views of the foot.
- 20 Podiatry examination templates including, generic and routine foot exam, heel pain plantar, ulcer physical, etc.
- 75+ procedure & surgery template form minor surgeries, like incision & drainage, to complicated procedures like Arthroplasty
- Evaluation & treatment templates for specific podiatry issues like Nerve Entrapment, Neuritis, Planter Fasciitis etc Includes Orthotics tracking templates for billing purposes.
- Worker’s compensation reports, pre & post surgery evaluation.
Procedure and surgery templates for minor surgeries, like incision and drainage, to complicated procedures like arthoplasty.
Evaluation and treatment templates for specific podiatry issues like nerve entrapment, neuritis, planter fasciitis, etc.
Includes orthotics tracking templates for billing purposes.
Worker’s compensation reports, pre and post-surgery evaluation.
HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified