Sleep Medicine EHR software
Sleep medicine focuses on sleep, sleep disorders, and sleep-related conditions. Sleep medicine specialists diagnose and treat a number of sleep-related conditions, including excessive snoring, sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy and circadian rhythm. Sleep specialists also diagnose and treat parasomnias, which are abnormal conditions or events that occur during sleep. These conditions include sleep paralysis, nightmares, and REM behavior disorder.
Sleep Medicine EHR from PrognoCIS is designed for your sleep medicine practice, complete with customized templates and content. Our integrated, cloud-based EHR is also designed to create an intuitive workflow, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staffs productivity. It also delivers a wide range of other benefits; patient portal, electronic prescriptions, click saving features and patient education materials.
Sleep Medicine EHR Software Workflow:
- New and returning patient treatment plans for electrocardiogram, electroencephalography, electrooculogram, and electromyography.
- Reports and patient education for: brain activity, eye and limb movement, heart rhythm and rate; oxygen saturation; sleep latency, duration, efficiency, and apnea.
- Patient education materials: narcolepsy, sleep walking; and patient forms: medical history, sleep log are available; or import your own.
- Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions o de-identified prescriptions.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.