Surgery EHR software
Surgery predominantly involves operating a body part to repair, remove, or replace a diseased or damaged area. A surgeon corrects physical deformities, bone and tissue injuries, or performs preventive surgeries on patients with debilitating diseases or disorders. Surgeons are now inclined to use new techniques that are minimally invasive such as scopes and lasers.
PrognoCIS understands the specific requirements of a surgeon. Our integrated, cloud-based EHR includes customizable templates designed for consultation, pre-op, post-op, and follow-up visits with the patient and family. Our software provides easy access to the entire patient chart with full functionality at any time, Our Surgery EHR also includes data on new and established patient visits, office procedures, surgery centres, and hospital documentation. Our software is designed to create customizable templates, intuitive workflow, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staffs productivity. It also delivers a wide range of other benefits; patient portal, electronic prescriptions and click saving features. Additionally, it also provides patient education materials.
Surgery EHR Software Workflow:
- Academic, Cardiothoracic, General, Maxillofacial, Oral, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology (ENT), Pediatric, Plastic, Trauma, and Urology Surgery; Neurosurgery.
- Surgery EHR includes new and established patient visits, office procedures, surgery centers, and hospital documentation.
- Software templates include those designed for consultation, pre-op, post-op, and follow-up visits with patient & family.
- Includes common HPI complaints: appendicitis, gall bladder polyp etc.; procedure templates: abscess incision, colonoscopy, etc.
- Patient education materials are available: abdominal pain, gall bladder surgery, etc. or import your own.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.