Urology EHR software
Urologists are physicians who specialize in the treatment involving the urinary tract—the kidneys, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra and male reproductive organs. Urologists are also trained in the surgical and medical treatment of diseases that affect these organs. A urologist may work with other specialists like an oncologist to treat prostate cancer, or a gynecologist to treat pelvic pain in women.
PrognoCIS understands the responsibilities of a Urologists. Our integrated, cloud-based EHR is designed to create customizable templates, intuitive workflow, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staffs productivity. It also delivers a wide range of other benefits; common HPI complaints, procedure and anatomical diagrams templates along with patient portal, electronic prescriptions and click saving features. Additionally, it also provides patient education materials.
Urology EHR Software Workflow:
- New and returning patient treatment plans for antegrade pyelogram; kidney CT scan; cryotherapy for prostate conditions; cystoscopy for women; kidney biopsy and transplantation procedure; kidney, ureter, and bladder X-ray; prostate biopsy; prostate and rectal sonogram; radical prostatectomy; and many other procedures.
- Our Urology EHR software includes common HPI complaints, procedure templates and anatomical diagrams.
- Patient education materials are available or import your own.
- The Urology EHR includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions o de-identified prescriptions.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- Our Urology EHR is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.